Social Media Terms and Conditions
Name: Win a family pass to the Herb and Chilli Festival 2018
Dates: Start 10.00am Friday the 1st of March/ Finish 10.00am Friday the 8th of March
Winner: Monday the 12th of March at 7.00pm
“ This year we are giving away one family pass to this years Herb and Chilli festival. Tell us in 25 words or less why you would like to win a family pass to this years Herb and Chilli Festival. Leave your entry below this post and like this page to see who wins! The lucky winner will be announced here on Monday the 5 March 2018. Full T&C on the website.”
The promoter is: Romantic Nursery: company no. 50122699227 whose registered office is at 7 Jurant Rd Lilydale.
The competition is open to residents of the Australia over the aged 18 years or over except employees of Romantic Nursery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.herbchillifestival.com.au/ and Facebook @herbandchillirestival
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Friday the 8th of March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Leave a comment on this Facebook post , below the above mentioned question.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One Family pass to the Herb and Chilli Festival 2018
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
by an internal adjudicator appointed by the Promoter, Romantic Nursery
14. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook on the 12th MARCH 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia .
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Romantic Nursery‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Romantic Nursery shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Romantic Nursery also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.