Thanks for visiting our website. If you need any information regarding the following, make sure to check the corresponding areas (or follow inks) on the site.
- What is the festival about?
- What is going to be on at the festival?
- Can I see when the presentations will be on each day?
- What is the easiest way to get there?
- Is there on site parking? Yes we have free parking for 700+ cars.
- Where can I purchase my tickets?
- Why buy tickets on-line? Buy tickets through Trybooking and you will receive a free Herb and Chilli Festival collector's hat and avoid entry queues.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome, provided they are on a leash
- Are vegans/vegetarians catered for? Yes we have vegan and vegetarian specific stalls plus most food outlets have options.
- Is there an ATM on site? Yes there is a cash-out facility at the Merchandise site?
- Is there security and first aid available? Yes we have full time security from Friday evening to Sunday evening and Red Cross have a team on site.
- Is there drinking water available? Yes in the centre of the event we have a set of drinking fountains.
- Non Festival but: How hot is my Chilli?
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Phone: (03) 9735 2962
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/herbchillifestival
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/herbchillifest
- Post: PO Box 567, Lilydale 3140
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
We have several positions available: Admin (20hrs) Production and Propagation supervisors. Please got to Larkman Nurseries web site for details or email above.
Staff required for our busy horticulture business, flexible hands on roles available for the right applicants. We are seeking a energetic team orientated people to quickly take on work skills and supervise Casula production staff. Experience within the production horticulture industry is essential. Please understand daily work duties are performed mostly in an outdoor environment. This is a varied role and covers a range of areas within the business, production, stock growing maintenance, order picking & dispatch vehicle loading.
Future staff must:
- Have own reliable transport and preferably reside within comfortable daily commute distance from work site.
- Be physically fit as this is an engaging and ‘’hands on role’’. Frequent light weight lifting is involved.
- Minimum availability Mon – Wed, or Mon – Fri. Very occasional weekend work may be required.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Collecting plants to fill orders
- Performing stock maintenance as directed
- Stock irrigation
- Stock movement
- General on site cleaning duties
- Seed line sowing and or plant propagation
Non smoking work environment. Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel 03 9735 3831