Thanks for visiting our website. If you need any information regarding the following, make sure to check the corresponding areas (or follow the links) on the site.
- What is the festival about?
- What is going to be on at the festival?
- Can I see when the presentations will be on each day?
- What is the easiest way to get there?
- Is there on site parking? Yes we have free parking for 700+ cars.
- Where can I purchase my tickets?
- Why buy tickets on-line? Buy tickets through Trybooking and you will receive a free Herb and Chilli Festival collector's hat and avoid entry queues.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome, provided they are on a leash
- Are vegans/vegetarians catered for? Yes we have vegan and vegetarian specific stalls plus most food outlets have options.
- Is there an ATM on site? Yes there is a cash-out facility at the Merchandise site?
- Is there security and first aid available? Yes we have full time security from Friday evening to Sunday evening and St John's Ambulance have a team on site.
- Is there drinking water available? Yes in the centre of the event we have a set of drinking fountains.
- Non Festival but: How hot is my Chilli?
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Phone: 0414 252 710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/herbchillifestival
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/herbchillifest
- Post: PO Box 567, Lilydale 3140
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!