Thanks for visiting our website. If you need any information regarding the following, make sure to check the corresponding areas (or follow the links) on the site.
- What is the festival about?
- What is going to be on at the festival?
- Can I see when the presentations will be on each day?
- What is the easiest way to get there?
- Is there on site parking? Yes we have free parking for 700+ cars.
- Where can I purchase my tickets?
- Why buy tickets on-line? Buy tickets through Trybooking and you will receive a free Herb and Chilli Festival collector's hat and avoid entry queues.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome, provided they are on a leash
- Are vegans/vegetarians catered for? Yes we have vegan and vegetarian specific stalls plus most food outlets have options.
- Is there an ATM on site? Yes there is a cash-out facility at the Merchandise site?
- Is there security and first aid available? Yes we have full time security from Friday evening to Sunday evening and St John's Ambulance have a team on site.
- Is there drinking water available? Yes in the centre of the event we have a set of drinking fountains.
- Non Festival but: How hot is my Chilli?
- Can I buy tickets for the Concert? Yes $30 online and $35 at the Gate. Go to Trybooking to purchase.
- If I arrive early for the concert or want to stay after the festival will there be food and drink? Yes, we will have at least three food stalls serving meals and deserts. There will be local wine, soft drinks and a full range of beer from Grand Ridge Brewery - all at reasonable prices.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Phone: (03) 9735 2962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/herbchillifestival
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/herbchillifest
- Post: PO Box 567, Lilydale 3140
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!